Northern Arizona University
Created information architecture, overhauled site structure, and brought content strategy to Northern Arizona University’s website, www.nau.edu.
Worked with the internal web team to develop a content plan for the homepage, including specific messages and communication goals for each area of the page, editorial roles, and publication frequencies.
Focused heavily on improving content and user flows for the admissions process, including:
- Auditing existing admissions assets
- Using web analytics data to understand current user paths and trends
- Quantitative testing sessions to understand how prospective students and their parents find information
- Qualitative user interviews to understand brand, message, and content recommendations
- Developing key messages and supporting content
- Rearchitecting admissions content and the user flow to the online application
- Improving admissions calls to action sitewide